Saturday, December 16, 2006

Which Episode Vegeta Likes Bulma

how you define (clinically) ...

... a person who claims to want to make a decision while it is already doing it otherwise? .. ;

me give an example:

him
"you can understand it?! .. I know that I can not come to dinner with you and think that right there, maybe the night before, at the same table that you you ate a big plate of pasta with someone else. or maybe that will happen the next night ...

her:
"but why do you say these bad things! pasta that I did not want to eat them, either by yourself or with others! Come on, however: the or I'm not like that Roscia would always eat pasta! ... come on, do not tell me these things ...
Okay, by now I'm sorry, I must leave you, I have people to dinner and I go to prepare something. For after dinner, instead, everything is already prepared "
...



the picture is my





0 comments:

Post a Comment