Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Did David Copperfield Do Shr

Oh (san) Valentino dress again, as the ...


Today is that day "trappolone. The one with the sun instead of rain. Okay, is the same.
"I'd rather take one thousand sganassoni, rather than risk losing a kiss" ...

This aphorism is mine. Provided that it is an aphorism.
Mah will be!

short, in any case, today is the day there: one invented by Perugino and florists.
What, now, I'd be walking through a meadow in the suburbs, with the sun and wet shoes I remember the humidity at night. Alone with my thoughts and those of dogs, loose, sniff.

them that day. But I swear: when I become dictator of the World calendars from the gate.

"Love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, or tends to vanish when the remover to remove. Oh no! Love is an ever fixed mark That looks on tempests and is never shaken; Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out, even to the edge of doom If this be error and upon me proved, I never writ, no man ever loved. "


William Shakespeare (and I, Sandy, I agree. Despite myself)

... will be better to close here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment