Saturday, November 13, 2010

Blank Immunization Card

The world is a little lilac

Today I forced myself to use the ore to experience something. In the end I just chose Orolilla which is one of my favorite color ever, and from there I created the rest of the look.






Since I have a little 'problems of the mineral to fade when wet (although the UDPP put in, I did not want to risk), before I applied the color dark in the crease of the eye. Usually, especially when I use only two colors, I prefer an alternate color shimmer across the eyelid and then blend with a darker color matt on the fold. In this way it seems to me that the result is more natural color shimmer lights while the fool gives a nice contouring. Again I do this. I used a purple matt This palette Versus the NYX (second from left in bottom row) that I applied with the brush of eye shadow base line of the ELF. I think I already said somewhere, but I find this brush perfect for a fast gradient in the eyelid: blends well, but they are more compact than a normal gradient brush, apply the color more intense.
So I applied with a brush Orolilla a cat's tongue (I personally find both the best brush to apply the mineral pigments and in general) on the eyelid wet, trying to blend gently with the darker color.
Since I wanted to make this trick more detail I decided to make a line of eyeliner with Gossip (always Nevemakeup). Instead of the classic line (which would have burdened the eye), I preferred it in the lower eyelid of the eye going up to the top. To be even more original, instead of a single line, I made one that runs (the photo shows just unfortunately).

On the lips I used the gloss bought the lilac collection Return to the Essence paradise. In general, I find a lilac gloss (just comprente) can work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment