Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mature British Girdles

beginning, there was a sunflower

Tonight I was feeling creative and I did this trick would be based on the sunflowers.
I leave with the premise that in the eyelid I used the yellow light, but unfortunately no prayer allowed me to be able to make decent in pictures. It looks bronze, it is yellow.



So in fact, in short, on the eyelid I used the yellow shading on the crease with a dark orange (just to give depth but stay on). Originality the trick is in eyeliner, which I guess you can imagine. Before I used the simple gel eyeliner in black to make the above line, so that it is very clear and dark. Then I brush up with a warm brown eyeshadow, a bit 'reddish, which would take the center color of a sunflower. The green eyeliner (which should represent the leaves and stem) was made with the technique used in the previous trick. I find that green put in this way (and this shade) celebrates much brown eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment