Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cakes To Pakistan Comments

Lavender, lavender, lavender

My two loves of 2011 are two wonderful eye shadows that have more or less the same range of color, although almost parallel occupy opposite places. Bouquet is one of the TM (Distinguished palette) and the other is MAC Parfait Amour. The first is a beautiful light lavender-lilac and refined, perfect dark eyes also used by only one line of eyeliner. The other is much darker but still lavender for my taste as a perfect mix of purple and blue, even when compared to a classic lavender color turns more to red-purple. I tried to use them together into something very simple but the end result has surprised me absolutely.



Since I did everything very fast, there's not much to say. As a basis I used the shadestick Kiko No. 8 (golden beige), and then I just applied the eyeshadows with two different brushes for different intensities (bouquet with CBrush Elf, parfait amour with the gradient brush Zoeva, I think both the 225). Then black pencil and black mascara. I think that would be perfect if only for a line of eyeliner, but I had no time and I opted for something I did not risk any errors to be corrected
XD The photo is unfortunately not much of a girlfriend because it is made after an afternoon in poor health. Fortunately, the colors are retained, but I can not say the same of black pencil inside the eye XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment