Sunday, February 20, 2011

Best Companies To Work For In Uae

Review Aleguaras + improvisation with Gold Blue

E 'at least a week so I said goodbye (almost) the final silicon foundation.
Sure I said goodbye to the bottom of the Essence mousse, after almost half the world was left with outbursts unlikely in the face for his fault. In contrast, the fate of the fund Maybelline seems uncertain. Certainly do not intend to throw it, but the idea of smearing his face becomes more and more disturbing.
Well, I think I converted to mineral foundation I've always been a bit 'snubbed for fear that came into collision with my dry skin deep in some places and my hatred for all that is "dusty".
I had to change my mind, or perhaps, I found the foundation that could deny them.

Personally I try to fund a mix of natural and "China effect" that I thought would be reached only with some liquid funds. Not having a bad skin, if I want to go for the complete naturalness, I do not put anything in the face XD So if I apply a product, I want at least one media coverage and a matt effect but no mask. The fund created by
Aleguaras definitely surprised me. The coverage is excellent although the final effect is so natural that it seems that I really have nothing on me (which I can not say silicone funds. _.) And the consistency is not dusty at all, indeed, seem almost "creamy". The grain is fine, and blends perfectly with your complexion.
The color is also perfect for my skin. I took the Light Neutral, which as I understand it veers slightly to the fishery.
to spread, I use the baby kabuki for the face that I had found in brush set travel Snow Cosmetics. Although not as wide as a classic kabuki me we were good, especially the neck which I think easily the application. No need to explain what is soft ...

Slide (XD) of the undersigned wearing this fund



For completeness, I will say that in addition to the fund and the Hollywood wearing powder blush always Summertime Snow Cosmetics. I do not think you need to use the powder on the bottom, especially if you do not have particular problems of "oiliness" means the finish is dull but bright and I think last long enough. Personally I prefer to use the powder because I'm also a fan of the effect porcelain
XD I also tried the Perfect Silky (also NC) and gave me satisfaction in this way.
After applying basic + powder blusher + I always like to spend some 'Fog of Fixative, I find that refresh everything.

Blathers And now a bit 'on the eye makeup that was one of the most improvisations hit in recent months
XD I start by saying that Blue Gold is a bad color that you want to photograph: o seems gold or appears green (?). I tried to show his true colors as possible.





After spreading a neutral base, I applied gold blue over the whole eyelid, fading on the fold with a brush and gradient Snob (palette always Distinguished Snow Cosmetics). With this color I have tried to get up enough, so you can then plug in the middle Parfait Amour along the fold with a brush pen.
It 'came out a trick a bit' strange, but I do not mind. To complete
I applied black eyeliner and black pencil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment