Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black Hair White Skin

I'm definitely in recession chic! Simple & Natural

Yes. I dedicate myself to this I also tag interesting In this case, taking inspiration from her , which in turn was inspired by all of them x - x - x - x
Not that I have to force myself too much, indeed. I buy stuff just because they are profoundly economic stingy in my squander

XD But I like the idea in itself, because as others have also noticed is a good way to emphasize that it is foolish spending figures in perfumes make-up as it should be, you just have a little 'time and patience to look for the good product at a lower price. And you have to learn not to always be wary of brands economic: there are smears, but there are also good things.

Anyway, here are the rules (copied by Mary):
1) No limit number of products, but the total price should not exceed 50 €
2) limit price of each product set at 30 €!
3) Enter the price of individual products.

And here's my proposal, which has tried to be as complete as possible. Some prices are approximate, being dependent on conversion from the dollar store to store but also from different daily quotations.





Face
Concealer in Fair Nyx in Jar - 4.5 €
Aleguaras Foundation in Light Neutral - 1.6 €
Snow Powder Cosmetics Hollywood - 3.9 €
Snow Blush Cosmetics Summertime - 3.9 €

In fact, the correction in the jar Nyx was added for completeness, since it is the only good I own spell. I do not mind as texture, but unfortunately it has an undertone too pink for my complexion. So can I use it only in some areas with a good foundation. The problem of buying sight unseen from the internet is that you never know what color you happen before XD
The foundation of Aleguaras is wonderful and the powder used in combo with Hollywood creates a smooth complexion and "Porcelain" which is definitely the envy of many silicon foundation. The prices are very low and has the advantage of not indondare of chemical crap its face.
Summertime is a wonderful color, a slightly pink and delicately bronzed shimmer. I think it's adaptable, but just to obtain a "healthy" and slightly tanned. I think it's a color that everyone should have

XD I put the mini versions of the products of the Snow Cosmetics because I think there is enough product in for months and months of rehearsals.

Eyes
Nyx Palette Eyeshadow in Mysterious Brown Eyes - 8 €
black gel eyeliner ELF - 4 €
Kajal Nipples black Yves Rocher - 2.2 € (using the discounts that are very easily!)
Mascara Black Essence Multi Action - 2.79 €

I decided to put the Nyx Palette dedicated to the brown eyes because I believe that despite the name it fits a bit 'at all. It has neutral colors, perfect for creating more sober look, and then some more vibrant color if you want to be more daring. However, a general counsel of the many pallets Nyx (found here ), which contain a large number of colors used in different occasions.
I will not dwell on other products because I think they are a bit 'of the "must have". The mascara, black eyeliner pencil should be held by anyone, because they can make a difference is used alone or to enhance a trick.

Lips
Nyx Lipstick Ceto - 2 €
Gloss Essence in Big Night Out - 2.99 € (the site is far too dark)

Personally I do not like the combo lipstick + gloss, so I put I personally do not combine two colors, but can be quite nice and sober independently. In any case, within the range of the two brands are easy to combine two colors together.

Mani
Essence Nail Colour & Go No More Drama - 1.29 €

What I think is a color cheeky but perfect for any occasion.

Brushes
Elf Powder Brush - 4 €
Elf Eyeshadow Brush - 1.7 €
H & M double-brush (angled brush + pen) - 1.99 €

Here, in my opinion this is a good base set (but very basic) brushes to get started.
The Powder brush is used for the fund, and the powder (in case you do not have a brush thinner) for the blush. The basis of the elf eyeshadow brush is great for use both to make the shades in the crease of the eye. And finally, the brush of H & M combines both a good angled brush for eyeliner gel pen or a brush for precision work and blending.

Total: 44.86 €! ^ _-

0 comments:

Post a Comment