Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Longto Ballooning Penis?



Always for the "we give ourselves to the simple things" XD

This first afternoon I got a divine face scrub (scrub = 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon olive oil, brown sugar to taste) and at the end of the process of "scrubbaggio" (XD) Her skin so soft that came the desire to wear makeup XD The only two problems that are posed to my imagination was the amazing fact that the skin was very sensitive and therefore not eager for something other than a moisturizer and I had very little time case study.
I opted for something simple, just to feel a little 'figah "and to implement further the subject of 2011: use the mineral stuff. In particular, I have a bad relationship with eye shadows and I'm looking for a bit 'to correct, not only because it seems a waste to have them and do not use them, but also because I'm sorry what is considered beautiful.

mess a little 'I got this result.






brown is actually less than it appears in these photos. I dare say it is a trick on the brown-pink.
First I applied as a base, the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden. Then with a soft brush pen (in particular, one of the two halves of the double-brush for the eyes of H & M) I applied the eyeshadow in the crease brownish-taupe [second from top left] the palette of the Mysterious Brown Eyes Nyx. With a soft brush to shade then I adjusted the top with a beige mat used as illuminating as the eyebrows. To intensify the crease, always with the gradient brush, I applied a bit 'dull brown only in the outer.
The upper eyelid was filled to last using the Shadow of the Moon NeveMakeup first wet and then patted dry with your finger. Finally, black eyeliner, mascara and black pencil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment