Monday, July 26, 2010

Breasts Size By Country

Review Every now and then a tan ...

I do not like the tan, but I recognize a certain charm. Especially when it is not exaggerated and gives a healthy air.
I tried a combination that made me look more tanned at least two tones, and since everything was done with only two products for a total price of less than 10 €, I thought I'd share this discovery XD

The two products magic, especially the first, are:

- All Over - Sun Club by Essence (in shades for blondes / light skin). [€ 3.99]
- by Essence Lip gloss in Glamour to go [€ 2.29 I think]

The All over as the title suggests, it is a product used as eye shadow (using different colors one at a time or mixed together), such as blush and bronzer and how illuminating (the lighter color). In other words it iperfunzionale. Among other things, writes a lot, so it is really a very good product.

you explain briefly what I did. It 's a trick very simple and requires no photos.
First I took the second color from the top and I have applied over the entire eyelid. Mixing with a brush to shade the third and fifth product (or last) from above, I have applied to the crease blending well. Finally I used the color white, which is really a very light golden, under the eyebrows blended with the darker color. Finally black pencil in the eye and black mascara.
I then took a blush brush and tap it on all the colors pink (or, except for the first white) on the cheeks blending well. It 'better to put a little product at a time to avoid patches being very pigmented colors. It 'better to build the color a bit' at a time. A little 'white slightly above the cheekbones along the line of the eye as enlightening.
Finally I applied the gloss.

The advantages are clear: such a clear gloss and color on the cheeks will help to give the impression of a tan. The very natural colors on the eyes will help give depth and color to the face, without giving the impression of being really rigged.
It 's a trick very soft and simple, perfect for the day but also for the evening. Definitely

economic, efficient and above all simple. Just try it U_U

PS: link to find out which stores to find the Essence (they are expanding like wildfire XD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment