Friday, July 2, 2010

Electronic Bowlercade

Review NYX

Now that I've tried more or less all the products I can even do a proper review on NYX wonderful products, except that the correction at the moment I have not used a decent XD.

Nyx Girls Round Lip Gloss in Golden Prune
Wonderful.
From what I saw on video review, I imagined a different color, more purple. Instead, in effect, we find ourselves in front of a beautiful cherry red, with some reflection of golden sun. Really nice. I realize that for the most part I was lucky, because it could be an ugly color, unfortunately, buy a pig in a poke may have more of the disadvantages.
Among the photos available closer to the products I mention certainly Cambrea. The consistency and
comprenza are excellent. Looks a lot like an old line of Maybelline lipsticks liquid, because you can not actually talk it up with lip gloss. The coverage is equal to that of a lipstick, with the difference that is less creamy and more liquid. Even in life is comparable with the lipsticks. I tried it a night when I talked a lot and also drunk. Has not smudged, has lost coverage but only the typical gloss of gloss (but do batato remediation to fix). A product that
strategic advice in every respect.



(live slightly darker)

Palette For Your Eyes Only: Brown Eyes

Yeah I love it and I can not to stop using it.
I think it's a great solution for those who must go away for a few days and need something practical and comfortable, but that does not occupy much space. The colors are very beautiful and, combining them in an appropriate manner, can be perfect for any occasion (from the most simple to the most exorbitant XD).
The eyeshadows are very pigmented. Some have tiny rhinestones, normally not visible (no glitter), but most have a satin effect. I'm not shimmer like the 88 colors are a good middle ground and I think this makes them even more versatile. The darker brown looks slightly dull. In
There are altogether a very light golden color, two pink meat (a little darker and slightly golden), a bright green but once applied it is absolutely "portable", two brown (darker one, the ' much more reddish), a lavender color, a purple plum, a beige-brown and finally a very nice light pink powder.
The mirror inside is great, so if you are out, do not even need to bring along another mirror from the bag.
Definitely recommended.
(later post the photo of a trick I've done with this palette ^ ^)

NYX Round Lipstick (in Medusa, Ceto, Flower and Christie)
Excellent. Not much to say about it, only positive praise.
Creamy, excellent covering power and durability. Do not dry out the lips, but instead seems to have lip balm on me.
There is less product than a lipstick anyway spices, but since the price does not seem the case to be picky. They smell rather synthetic, but is not strong, so it should not cause a problem.
None of the mat is taken from me. However, their copreza is still high, probably quite satin.
Medusa is a dark reddish purple. On the lips is very dark but (at least in my opinion) quite elegant. It makes your teeth look more yellow, despite not having a blue undertone. Positive note, unlike many lipsticks that claim to be purple, it really is. The color is on the lips of the pack, and gives only a slight reflection. It 's a difficult color to find, so if you're looking for a product like this ... Medusa could do for you!



Ceto is a flesh-old rose, with the golden hues. E 'then a pretty dark pink to beige, which is a great color for all goirni. And 'much less commonly appears as brown in the picture. Although it is clear enough, I find it too colorful to be a true "naked", at least in my case.



Flower & Christie are in fact my mother, but I glimpsed them and even tried, then I can also say something about them. Are very similar in tone, though Flower is slightly darker than the pink and turns, while Christie is more pink. For
Their speech is in fact precendeza: copreza good and excellent durability.
People do not love the colors of this kind, but to admit that there are really very pretty.


(flower)


overall strategic I found myself with everything.
The price is much lower than the quality, easily comparable to brands like Maybelline and associates. There is a wide choice of colors (there will be a hundred lipsticks only baseline), and I think this is a good thing. It 's true that sometimes you could create very similar tones, but you may have a very different needs.
Moreover, as the usage is, the NYX is a brand cruelty free, then another decisive point in their favor!

a shame that it is difficult if not available through U.S. sites or expensive shipping charges. In my opinion, however, the game is worth it especially if you find people to share the costs. Hoping that soon these products are more easily accessible here in Italy.

sites where you can buy:
Cambrea - From Germany (no risk of customs), shipping by courier (trackable) around 11 €.
Cherry Culture - From America (customs risk, but they usually know how to circumvent), shipping is not traceable standards that vary depending on weight (usually around 9 €, but if you login you will make a quote cart). Much more choice of products than that Cambrea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment