Friday, July 2, 2010

Brevinor Pill Side Effects

(trying to be) elegant

This is my interpretation of a natural makeup but still stylish enough impact.



Sometimes experimentation leads me to create things that I like very much, as in this case. I'm pretty sure that this will be the trick that I use for my degree U_U
For me this is the greatest of ease that I can "tolerate" in my person. Began to know myself more dull and meaningless ...

To do so I only used the NYX palette I mentioned in my previous post.
Before I applied with the applicator supplied them with a light pink flesh all over the eyelid. With a brush pen quite hard and dense, I designed the exterior shape of the eye using a beige-brown (it's complicated to define this key, but I find it very nice ... to better understand what I mean, you invitation to seek photos of the swatch colors in the palette in question). Then with a soft brush to shade, I applied over the old color a purple plum, trying to give a fairly elongated shape.
Finally I put a little 'light pink blush to give the whole a bit' light. These colors, in satin
give a very natural and elegant in my opinion. It's also very delicate.

I applied black eyeliner with a line thin enough and uniform (does not become too wide near the end). Having used neutral colors so, I wanted to emphasize the eye and give the illusion of more black and thick eyelashes. Volumizing black mascara to finish everything.
I love the effect dell'eyeliner these shades in black ... I find it very elegant.

Finally, as I dare, I matched the cherry-red gloss NYX that I speak more in the previous post (and I've also posted a picture). The combination I like a lot, do a little 'pin-up XD. However, if you want to stay on "soft", you can safely choose a flesh-colored lipstick. Personally I would avoid a too pink lipstick with a similar trick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment