Monday, July 5, 2010

Custom Wushu Uniforms

Makeup Natural Makeup

I finally tried to redo the trick for Valentine Michelle Phan.
I'm quite satisfied with the result, despite the changes I've made for reasons of taste or ability.

How

first limitation, I decided to use only my beloved NYX palette (which I love and that is making me a few days totally snubbed the 88 colors °_°), as being composed of mat colors and neutrals, it seemed the most suitable. In addition, there are many colors reminiscent of those used by her in the tutorial (although the price difference between my 10 color palette NYX and its 4-color Lancome think is amazing), especially the pink lighter and one darker.

place an image of the colors that I used to do it.



Essentially I did like her, so I will not re-explain the procedure.
To realize the darker pink, I mixed the two available. In theory, a darker color and warm would be better. Although 88
in a caramel color as his, since I decided to use only this recess, I am an engineer. I mixed a bit 'then dove gray (which is really difficult to define) mixed with a little' of gold. The final effect I really enjoyed it.

Another thing that I changed, but you can not see from the picture, is the fact that I avoided the brown part under the eye. It 'something that can not afford to do, because I tend to tear on the outside of the left eye when I do (I do not know why). In addition to personal taste I put the black pencil under the eye, but obviously it is an option XD

as lipstick, I used the NYX Ceto.

It 's a really nice and very soft makeup. Rarely seen (especially in my case, having the glasses), but it brings out very eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment