Sunday, January 30, 2011

Techdecklive Online.com

Golden berry

Inspiration starts here .
I looked at the picture of the make-up done and then I improvised my way. So my procedure did not reflect his (which I admit that I do not even know xD).



First I applied a base golden light, the golden beige shadestick Kiko (number 7 I think), on the whole concentrated in the inner eyelid and just fade out (and not upward).
to the crease you use MAC Cranberry that I do not have, so I tried with what I had to play something similar. I used a palette of Deborah who has a good variety of reddish-purple, and I mixed a little brown burgundy purple plums and a not too dark. In the photos appear more red because of the lights, actually live is a bit 'colder. I'm not the MAC and I can not work miracles (XD) but I'm not complaining with the end result. If you have Cranberry, use a brush with him XD
I applied this soft color fading slightly in the crease inwards and even a little below the eye. With a flesh-beige opaque applied under the eyebrow, I adjusted the upper rim. To accentuate the fold, I slightly darkened the outer corner using a black-gray and a brush pen and then the gradient brush to mix the colors together. I applied the black pencil in the eye and internal rhyme with a brush pen, I still dirty faded slightly long eyelashes.
I took a light golden color from the palette 88 shimmer and I applied over the base gold tapping. The black eyeliner
giving a complete air slightly Arabic. A special feature that I have chosen in the (But that is not noticed in the photo U_U) is to connect the "tab" external dell'eyeliner with the line under the eye following the natural contours. In this way the effect is much greater Arab

XD PS: I'm dying of sleep, if my Italian is questionable pretend nothing XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment