Friday, October 15, 2010

Brevinor Side Effects

trick in five minutes

Here's my idea for a trick in five minutes, in which the term is a euphemism for "I'll put little to do."
It 's a full makeup which includes both the basic eyes. Strangely, and fortunately all that is needed is also cheap! It 's a case, perhaps because the expensive things from me there are so many XD


The first thing you lie down is the foundation of Essence, the soft touch mousse, which for me equivalent to pure gospel. I just lie down with your fingers, I take a little 'with the index finger and put it in the zone "highlights": forehead, cheeks, chin, nose, around the nose, under the eyes. Then, always go with your fingers to spread it, so you get good coverage without lapse in effect greasepaint. Where I need more coverage, I'll put some more '. Personally, I avoid this foundation is the passage of the offset (because the coverage is excellent) and that of the powder (opaque because the large) is that of the primer for the eyes. In addition, being easily spread by hand due to its texture, is perfect for when you are short on time. With
Elf eyeshadow brush, I take a color palette of lilac Versus of Nyx and lays it across the eyelid fading on the fold.



I chose it because it is an excellent and well suited to the color of my eyes. If you want to opt for something more neutral you can use a cream (such as the right of the color palette chosen by me).
Once I preferred the black pencil inside the eye, but lately are fixed lines of eyeliner. So to do as quickly as I took the Glam Double Eyeliner Kiko in 05 colors, from the purple and I did my line close to lashes. These pencils are great for this role: they are creamy in the right place to avoid having to revise or having to press several times, and at the same time can do very fine lines!
If you want something softer, I suggest a brown pencil. In this way, even if the line is not seen in a defined and clear, however, give an impression of thicker lashes. Finally I put the mascara
opting for Multi Action of Essence, which has the advantage of separating the lashes and curl for good.

The full facial make-up is this:



For the cheeks I used a beautiful Blush Kiko who was part of a limited few years ago, so no longer for sale. It 's a pink-peach, very discreet. If you use the foundation to put the blush was pretty much necessary in order to avoid the effect * dead *. Finally I used
a gloss of a color similar to that of my lips.

I think I really put us five minutes to do it, but the result was excellent. I think it's a good compromise for those who have little time (or for example, must wake up very early in the morning), but does not want to seem like a rag ^ ^
is also easily adaptable: using a different eye shadow and some other part of the pencil days ago I did the same trick on the green.

0 comments:

Post a Comment