Sunday, October 17, 2010

سيريال Mount&blade Warband

Nyx Part II

Officially, Nyx is my favorite brand.
Although this order was full of beautiful things that I have met in full.

The first thing I am going to review is the palette Versus (about 8 €). In contrast to the palette for brown eyes is less diverse, because it has a first line only with natural tones and a second on the viola. The colors are mostly glazed, except for a few matt. For me I have brown eyes I think it's perfect, because it is full of colors that enhance their color. It also has a black glittery shimmer vaguely that it is really interesting. For now, the colors that I have gained most were the golden-cream which I find very similar to MAC's vanilla, lilac very similar to the one in the palette for brown eyes (but since it is a color that I love I'm not complaining at all) and the dark purple grape that is actually a very special and beautiful. I thought I had problems to use the light brown matt (the second from top left), and instead I found that making a slight contouring on eyes is perfect.
The address of the texture I do not think that I need to express more: it is excellent as virtually all the shadows of this brand. Excellent pigmentation, are soft and easily worked.
only consideration: The application I do best with a sponge. For
swatch I refer to this link (I could never do it so well).

addition to the palette lipstick I took four of the baseline (about 1.7 € each). I tried two red just to make me an idea. I was undecided until the last on what to take, because I already had a house in a color that I find ugly (Classic effect "no good") and I wanted something that was light years different. My idea of red is a wine-colored, and quite dark. In the end I opted for Snow White and Black Cherry. The first I took it for the great advertising that is done, I must admit. Those who love the red lipstick has found this wonderful and truly ridiculous considering the price I decided to try it ... if I would have taken home for the experiments. The second I took it because I thought the tone that most took up my idea of red lipstick.

you place the swatches on my lips.
This is me dressed up while wearing Snow White
This is me at home version (XD) while wearing Black Cherry

I think the difference is quite obvious.
BC is not switched on and darker SW, it is a cherry color. Between the two disturbingly prefer the first. It 's true ... is switched on but does not effect the * little * good, indeed! It 'an incredible elegance, and I think is especially good for those who have light skin (as the name ... XD). It helps a lot the fact that it has a slightly brown undertone, which helps to make the full-bodied color and not just on. In the photo above
SW has a gloss in a shade very similar (to the Red Sun Club Essence), but in fact its almost matt. To make it completely matt just press your lips on a napkin. Between the two versions, I prefer it without doubt matt. BC is similar to the speech.

Another lipstick is taken Thalia, initially as a fallback since I wanted was out of stock. Well, it's a color that has convinced me more. It 'almost a little' darker and on my lips, so perfect for me when I * seem * alive tricks very natural. It's a little 'the same effect of putting the blush on the cheeks.
The color is indescribable, a sort of mauve and tending to violet to brown ... in short, a very strange color. E 'completely crazy, so it is more suitable for natural makeup in which the lips are not the first place.
not recommend it with a smokey black though. In that case I find it too much * on *, would serve a more bare flesh than on the true color of the lips.

Last lipstick is what convinced me less and I have not swatches (so I refer you to a good search engine XD) and Iris. Bello is beautiful. E 'of a nude with golden hues. Problem: a frost, and cold golden shimmer that I is not great. But it is a problem I have with all the frost in general, perhaps with a gloss over get a better result.

For the quality of these lipsticks refer to my previous post. The speech is always the same: creamy, color-pigmented strategic, extend well ... Not last much. Matt made, however, SW I lasted at least 4 Oretta perfect and I also drank.

In short, all widely recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment