Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meninpain,,,,,masterbation

'Wishlist never hurts ... (Alive fufffa)

Just to share some desire future (some very future ...).

I would love to buy a new palette of the 10 of which are now my NYX drugs. What struck me most is the Champagne and Caviar, which however is only neutral. Not that it would be a problem at the moment, given my current passion for the natural makeup, but I admit that in contrast to those who already have, does not convince me completely. Today
looking around I found some good reviews on Jazz Night in sincerity that I had never considered before. In particular, I draw a lot of the two colors on the extreme right. Paradoxically, the less color that interests me is blue, because it has the shades of navy and electric blue that makes me crazy. Never say never però... molti colori della Versus che mi dicevo non avrei mai usato o usato poco, sono diventati i miei preferiti. Quindi taccio.
Sono in astinenza... non ne possono fare altre con tonalità diverse? Sigh... sono un prodotto fenomenale.
Sempre della NYX vorrei provare qualche altro pigmentino di quelli da poco, ma non ho ancora ben capito quale colore desidero...
In compenso la pazzia mi ha colto nel versante rossettoso . In primis spero vivamente di riuscire a comprare questo benedetto Summer Love che sembra odiarmi per quanto mi sfugge ogni volta che faccio un ordine. E mi sto facendo tentare anche da Decadent, che credo faccia molto effetto labbra da vampiro XD

Altra cosa I won but I would like to see this live is better purse of Camaieu. The bags of this brand is usually divided into two groups: those that make me shudder, and those that I love completely. Here falls into this type of bag I like, both in shape (I love these bags a bit 'rounded and curled at the bottom) is for the imagination very vintage. The colors are right then in my comfort zone. Of course, first I would like to see it live, but I admit that for now I'm completely fascinated. Increasingly
Camaieu I really like this scarf but I do not think buy. I'm not much scope to spend on this kind of articles because I know that the little port ... But it's really cute and the colors are adorable.

I bet this corset-vest of Tezenis. I also live view and convinced me more, because the colors are much more beautiful from here as they appear. The model is beautiful, I personally love this kind of things that look like corsets. And I love also Scotsman. Too bad the sizes of
Tezenis and Co. are pure madness in terms of bras (but adapt to the wonderful French method that comes close to a pleasant idea of a customized product without exceeding the standard?), But at least in this If I do not feel prevented: the models made in a triangle so I like very little. The department

Cache Cache, I really like this shirt . I'm not a fan of shirts with prints, but this is really cute and romantic.
Even these clothes (one and two ) I like a lot, but I'm not sure you understand them ... or that they're good on me. But this style has a little 'vintage for which they have suffered a real. And this shirt is absolutely adorable ... but again, I'll be fine?
Cache Cache is a typical shop where I need to understand First, there is, because if I rely only on what I find in the store would not buy anything because I can not find anything interesting XD The stuff is too crammed. On the other hand I must say that at the moment is my favorite chain: it is full of things to my taste.

I wish I could add something more to this list * and * cultural fuffoso less, but unfortunately, between exams and thesis have been sucked, and any further mental effort I absolutely exhausting. Among other things, are full of books that I have yet to read then go to increase the number seems to me madness ...

[mine is a kind of regression. when I was 15 I bought an avalanche of books. in return was that my mother had to go and buy things to put on because I used so much that the wear (I hated to go shopping) ... I would not have done if I miss]

0 comments:

Post a Comment