Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Usb Internet Conexion Gives Cancer

The return of the woman Takiko colored (+ bonus: Iris)

Inspired by a trick done by a friend (in turn inspired by a video on the tube XD), I did this:






gifts I find a lot to my eyes brown.
To do this I simply used the mousse eyeshadow in the summer collection in 2010 by Kiko Sea green over the entire upper eyelid crease in the gradient with 3 purple palette 88 shimmer. Blended into each other in the fold is a purple-blue really wonderful. Then with a soft brush I got two purple lighter (always of the Palette) and I have applied gently over the dark purple to create a nice gradation. Finally I got a matt beige to make the highlight.
To add a little 'light', I tapped on the inside of the eye Gold Blue Snow Makeup. Under Eye
I applied eyeshadow mousse as a base and then over there I cued the mixture of dark purple. Finally, pencil and black mascara.

Bonus: Although Iris has little to do I started to swatch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment