Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prayer For Thesis Defense

my personal Must-Have

Following the ladder with which the tag was created, but I will mention a product for hair care, one for body care, makeup, and finally one for the three to be chosen.
Usually for me a product becomes a must-have when it bought back just for a second time (when I do not like something, I struggle to use it, and then to finish it).

The first product, the one for hair care is surely this fake oil Bottega Verde. While aware that it is a pure concentrate of silicone, I can not do without. Because of my frizzy hair, is the only product that can make them soft, disciplined and pleasant to the touch. In other words, does the miracles. I knew I adore him when it took me almost two weeks to resign myself to the fact that the package was over after trying to open it in any way to pull out the last drops. And the time that I had not at home, I suffered terribly. What it does have a long lasting: The first pack lasted almost a year, even if used intermittently.

The second product for the treatment of body is actually a trio. I know: I'm cheating, but I think these products used alone do not make what used together, so for me it's like one. I'm talking about the 'sweet almond oil I de Provence (I'm using the green tea scent), the soap plant extrafine I always de Provence (I'm currently using the lily of the valley), and water Rose Roberts. They are all products that you can easily find at the supermarket. Used together
I use them to remove make-up, creating a two-phase between the oil and rose water and then washed off with soap. Often when I use soap to wash I shower and use oil as a moisturizer. So often use rose water as a tonic or the cotton balls to rest his eyes. Always use the soap to wash my hands or face.
short, combined with a moisturizer, these three products can easily topple anything. And 'stuff that lasts and is relatively cheap (only the oil costs about € 7 ... but it lasts a lot).
Only drawback: you can not use * always * need to take breaks from time to time ... especially in the use of oil, as it tends to dry out the skin.

The third product is not a single object but one category: the black pencil. For me it is one thing essential to have, though ultimately not be using so much more. And 'since I was 14 that I put virtually forever. I've tried many and the one I'm currently using is the one that convinced me more, or the black kohl Nipples of Yves Rocher. The only flaw is that it tends to go away quinvi be fixed, but it is creamy and writing in an exceptional way. It 'also great as a base for a smokey.

The fourth product is the foundation of Essence, the soft touch mousse which I praised in precendeti post, so I refer you to their reading. It 's a product that I can not do without because it performs many jobs and does them all well. On second thought, one could take it even as a concealer or as a basis.

The fifth product is a hand cream , to Bottega Verde honey and citrus. Let me be clear, BV creams best with incidence more decent, even for the hands. However I do not know why, maybe because they do impress me, I find this cream is perfect for hand injuries. I often get cuts on your hands, sometimes because of winter that cracks me so unseemly, sometimes because of my cat with whom I enjoy playing (my hands are much less fun). Well, if I apply this cream at night, the morning the wounds are much less red and on the road to recovery. No cream has ever done this effect.
For winter and for my cat scratch the whole year, this cream is half a miracle. Last

must-have is the lip balm of Lavera . I use the baseline (basis sensitive in the package), which besides being less expensive (I think I bought it for € 2.7 ...), also seems to be what works best. The incidence is a show and so is the hydration leaves lips. Other than Labello ... For me it become important, a great ally when you have a cold. If I put the night, when I wake up I can still hear him on the lips, it's really really wonderful.

The podium is finished, but I would like to mention some other products even if they are the real must-have (= products that really can not help but) for me are essential. First the black mascara, any brand as long as it works well. Add NYX blades (both for both versus brown eyes), which for me are great because they have a very good quality and allow you to create many different types of tricks without spending much and without being too distracting. Finally a special mention to my makeup brushes (especially the Nevemakeup and Elf study). I have not included in the list of must-have because I had to cheat bad because I love them all equally ... I seriously tried to isolate at least one and did not succeeded.

otherwise block Now I intend to mention a few things go completely to hell.
I hope to be helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment