Sunday, January 23, 2011

Games To Play On A Dartboard

Various'

I have a little 'back of tricks, so I decided to make a mega-post to recover XD

The first is a trick that I like particularly because it made one of the eyeshadows I love most (though not use often), or Irises Nyx.



I will not dwell on how it was done, because it seems pretty clear from the photo. Irises was spread over the entire eyelid and then darkened slightly on the outside with a slightly darker blue. Two rows of black eyeliner, separated by blue gold that goes to make a point in the interior light. Under black pencil in the eye and a bit 'out of Irises. One of the things I like about this trick is that in the outer rows of eye shadow and eyeliner do not touch, I think that makes it more elegant ...
IMHO, is one of the finest tricks that I 've ever done XD

This is the trick that I did last night. He must be a trick particularly "sexy".



The first thing I notice looking at the photos is that he missed the Duochrome eyeshadow base, which is not a simple silver-white, but have strong blue reflections. Too bad. In turn, without going too over half, I applied a slightly matte black glittery Versus this palette of Nyx. To be precise (step you could also do with a pencil, if desired), I used a brush pen very hard to create of well-defined edges at the points where the color I wanted, then calmly and with a brush pen I faded slightly softer color internally (ie, towards the inside of the bend and toward the blue), then with a brush gradient used very carefully I adjusted the black in the upper rim with a flesh-colored mat used as lighting and to facilitate the work of the gradient. Again with the gradient brush with a little 'light color, I also shaded the fold where the two colors overlap, so that black tends to have some blue reflection. Finally, black eyeliner, black pencil and black mascara obviously XD

Another trick, much more colorful, created for pure esperiemento but then it was a success (at least for my parents XD).







It all started with a bluish violet present in 88 colors shimmer across the crease and applied without too many frills. Then there is the shot madness mixing more red (some more conducive to brick, tending to a purple and a red, red) with a gradient brush to have surrounded the fold by pushing the eye color high enough. Even so it was quite colorful, but I wanted to dare and under the eye I did a half-line (mid outwards) with a color pervica dark purple mixed with a more bluish. A little 'white with a golden Duochrome as a flesh-colored light and color (always the same, the palette Versus Nyx) as blended with the bright red highlights. Since we wanted to exaggerate to the core, black eyeliner and black pencil.
It sounds crazy, but it was much more "portable" and more beautiful as the images would suggest. Not look like a clown, indeed!

Finally, a simple smokey days from employing parfait amour.



Very simple. Parfait Amour on the entire upper eyelid crease, and faded in the external disk queen (Essence, a dark purple) with a very soft brush. Under the eye from the middle out, I did a little 'darker color and the usual black pencil inside the eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment