Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Great Action Somewhere In Greece

Wish List 2010 (no makeup)

I have several products that I love and have been the revelations of 2010 but I can not enter in the "makeup".
While the makeup was a (re) discovery of the year 2009, this past year I have ventured into the magical world of accidents resulting in more awareness of the products I used. This led me to revolutionize a bit 'my routine, and then to discover the products that re-buy back without any problems and I can not quite do without.

The greatest discovery, and then the largest "favorite" of 2010 is definitely the sweet almond oil. Personally, I tried using it as a post-shower moisturizer, but I do not feel very well. I prefer to use it as part of a biphasic or cleansing hair before shampooing. E 'became for me a product * must * to buy back as it begins to dry up. Since I use it I noticed a big improvement, especially on the skin of the face, because you remove the makeup and the like without rubbing, and then, without "damaging" the skin tissue. I have tried several, from Bottega green almond-scented, that I de Provence flavored with green tea and the odorless they are selling under the brand name of the chain to SMA (supermarket chain where my work XD). I admit I was fine with all three and I noticed major differences. Given the price factor but I would definitely recommend the past two (about 7 € for the first x 250 ml, 100 ml 2.5 € x second).

The second product is not a discovery but a rediscovery, or rose water of Robert's. This product known him for a lifetime, but only this year I started using it with great perseverance. Leaving aside the question Inca not perfect (where else would I be to argue U_U), I find it wonderful for creating, cleansing and biphasic also be applied when the eyes are very tired. The scent is absolutely divine, enough already just to unwind. It 'easy to find and a great price. For me it is a product promoted, regardless of the preservative system far from perfect.

The third product is a genuine new entry at the level of product category. E ' water scented with vanilla Brambles and Moor and white musk. Personally I have a bad relationship with the scents by alcohol content within. Even as a child I hate the smell of any type of alcohol (and thus of course are completely sober) why I feel so amplified. I can feel it even after a glass was rinsed ... As for smells bad, there just alcohol the bill and fails to cover any other smell. This does not happen with expensive perfume, but I always thought out of my philosophy of life to spend from 60-80 € for a few drops of perfume. Obviously with scented water that is not a problem either.
The first time I tried this product I had not considered particularly intriguing, but after a few hours, forget that we tested on the wrist, I have this delicious perfume came true and I seriously wondered what it was (baka Takiko). When I remembered how to put perfume, I decided that I had to buy it. What I like about this fragrance is that it does not have an exact amount. I hate perfumes that smell of strawberry rather than sandal and so on. According to me there must be something recognizable, but something "abstract" as a person resembling a fruit or spice. This fragrance is perfect for me because I think represent me well XD I mean, it Takiko. E 'sweet but not cloying. And I personally do not feel so neither net nor white musk, vanilla, so I'm a happy woman XD
great price and lasts a long time (at least, has lasted me ...). Note on the packaging is really pretty.
I would not mind be able to smell other scents, but this is too fond of now. Other product must

lip balm is the basis of the Lavera line . I love it. Deeply. Although for me it smells just awful, on the lips does not feel in any way. 'S incredibly moisturizing, has an accident spectacular, is also cheap (it costs almost as a lip and it works a thousand times better). Too bad I have not seen around where I got it and it's always had other Lavera (but cost more) but not this ... For sure I will try some other of their lip balm, but I regret not being able to find U_U Luckily I have two ...

The soap in Provence have saved a great lazy like me. The concept of having to use other cleaning products worries me, because I know that I could do for a few days and then I'd hate to great XD The soap is rather simple to use, I have to do great things, but at least I'm sure my Beautiful skin is clean and fresh. Certainly, after it leaves the skin that pulls a little, but I will have the hallucinations, I find it a good sign that your skin is cleansed, solved with a little 'moisturizing cream (so I am forced to use even that otherwise laziness kills me XD). I find them very good and I love the fact that there are many different scents, all wonderful. For now, I tried one at the Rose and Lily of the Valley and that I ready Lavender XD that last a lifetime and not get damaged chip. They are wonderful.

The last two items relate to them because it brings together both the hair. The first is the linseed oil (I de Provence in my case) for my dry hair, frizzy miracles. Recommended to use it after shampooing but for me it is impossible glued up hair as if there were no tomorrow = _ = Used before, kept for at least an hour and then washed off posing instead leaves the hair really soft and disciplined. The applicator is then very easy: with the spray, avoid a smeared hands and everywhere.
The second and final product is the balm of Oleo-Garnier Fructis Repair (for dry, dull or damaged). It 'the only balm that can soften what is my hair. I also tried the famous Coconut Splendor, but in my opinion there is no comparison: the Spendor By comparison, water (and the size actually gives me reason). The consistency is quite dense, almost like a real cream and a delicious perfume. The incidence is apparently not absolutely evil, the only flaw is that, unlike other supermarket products this is a bit 'costosetto.

The product list is finally over
XD One last mention I do to scrub the "homemade" with honey, olive oil and sugar, which while not an actual product, for me a must. I do not think there might be a better and more effective scrub, then at least deserves to be mentioned in this list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment