Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whats Best Dvd Headrest

Distinguished

Yesterday I wanted to do a trick using * only * the Distinguished palette of Nevemakeup.
particularly because I like the colors inside are usabilissimi in any event, both alone and with darker shades depending on what effect is desired. Pastel shades are all * very * convenient for those who do not like the colors very bright, but you get tired of the Rosina-brown-beige ...

The mix that I made is very special, but it is still very soft colors, is not particularly fancy XD





First I applied Unicorn (Duochrome old rose-green clear) over the entire upper eyelid, both wet and dry to deepen it. Then on the crease with brush pen Elf, I used Baby doll (Duochrome fuscia pink) also used wet to bring out the interplay of colors, blended with a beige mat underneath the brows as enlightening.
Finally, with an eyeliner brush I applied under the eye of a mixture of oxygen and Bouquet (dry this time), gaining more on the blue lavender. Finally, personal taste, I applied black eyeliner and black pencil. I felt the need to outline and define the eye, and I wanted a little 'hand scale. Nothing remains of use or a less strong brown color in order to avoid excessive use of colors too XD
How I used a blush peach tones and a bit 'of pink gloss on her lips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment