Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Long U Can Live With Tyriod Cancer

Resolutions?

A tag that is going on youtube is very good intentions on a cosmetic level for 2011. I agree with the decision not to make good intentions are serious, especially since private choices are behind the times in which there is not a serious reason or understandable to those who are not inside our heads. But to do nothing to prevent
a list of what we want to do that last year we have avoided or forgotten in cosmetics, in fact.

many things I wanted to do, I started at the end of last year and I'm just carrying on. So the first resolution is to simply keep doing what I'm already at the level of water consumed, exercise bikes, a minimum of control over food and stuff.

As for the things last year but I really do not tango, but I want to improve, here's my list XD

First I want to dispose of the abnormal amount of things I have. Bottega Verde years has been my ruin, especially the first deals in euro that led me to try a lot of products but do not really use it then. Being deeply lazy by nature, put the cream consistency is a significant mental and physical fatigue. But that does not ever stop me from continuing to accumulate and end up buying too many things that ultimately are likely to expire. Today I decided to clean up and start throwing what was almost finished but already several months (er, maybe years ...). There is still a lot of stuff, which, however, want to give it a chance.
To succeed in this "enterprise" I decided not to buy anything makeup-cosmetics until I finish at least 10 boxes of stuff to dispose of. Without cheating of course.
I also took the decision not to use the most holy offerings unless the product does not really serve me, so that while I try this at home, make a note of what I need serious (eg the hand cream honey save me from the wrath of deadly Aki U_U) in order to use the promotions in the most efficient way.

I want to have a minimum consistent with the creams. Not for mere vanity, but, unfortunately, out of necessity. Suffering from heavy water retention on the legs, I need a massage to help circulation evening. To do so obviously I need a good cream (I am using a line of Esselunga gull, good and cheap XD) and the constancy XD Same goes for the face cream, why do not we want to find how girls younger than 10 years = _ =
addition it will help me with the previous point, or to dispose of the stuff I have at home XD

Finally, I would be less tempted by the stuff makeupposa U_U and buy only when they are convinced that something I can * really * serve. And if it is a pure whim, do not overdo it.

Reversal of the question to whoever wants to answer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment