Monday, January 24, 2011

Wedding Camera Tag Wording

Favorites of 2010 (makeup)

subtitle will be tough.
Party with makeup so at least I do not mess. The palette

Nyx (in Mysterious Brown Eyes and Versus) are been one of the most purchases fucksters * * I've ever done. The price is really good [8 € to 10 colors] and the quality is wonderful. I used them both so much, so much so that I was seriously afraid to finish them and do not find them around XD They are perfect for doing natural tricks, and for things more fanciful. The fact that they have in different shades with texture is a big honor. If you really had to choose one, would opt for the MBE, because it is one that is suitable for many occasions (this is also true for Versus, but in a different way).

deep affection for the blades Essence Sun Club (called Illuminating All Over), which was my favorite in the summer of '10. Wonderful colors to pretend to have a little 'in face of abbrozzantura, strategies and great writers for any purpose (such as land, as blush as eye shadow, as illuminating). A heavenly perfume (sa decidedly summer) and a strategic price advantage.

for me to win a place of honor in pencil Nipples Yves Rocher. Many do not last into the eye, gives me a lot less problems like this, especially if the review or the "block" with an eye shadow. I find it very good that the incidence is green (as it is a cosmetic use often and always in direct contact with the eye) and its softness makes it an excellent base for smokey (= is not that he does not come folds, I mean as a base color) . The cost is great!

L ' gel eyeliner in black Elf I heard love for eyeliner. I've always loved this type of product, but I've never been able to apply it properly. It 's a very intense black, writes well, does not dry (although I am silly and sometimes forget it open for minutes), allow me to make very fine lines and precise as I like. Even here the cost is negligible. Secondary note of merit: the cute packaging! Promoted to major.

I long lasting eyeshadow stick proved the perfect foundations. They help to intensify the color, are the "glue" for the eye shadows are so crazy and very simple to use. The colors available to me (the golden beige and light green) I do not see fit to do so, but many have found themselves well to use them as kajal inside the eye. Having regard to the use and considering even the smallest of product when necessary each time, I would consider again the price as attractive. One small flaw: the colors shimmer are really "too much" shimmer. Would stain more neutral and softer in texture. It would be a perfect base.

This year I took two foundation and I admit to love them equally XD In general, the foundation was one of the great discoveries of the year, because before I had always been reluctant to use it, for fear of the effect mask. When I finally realized that the problem was money in my mother's old and wrong color, I am a bit 'launched and luckily I did not take blows XD The soft touch of mousse Essence is an excellent product: easy to spread fairly opaque (which is why I use it as a simple correction), as it leaves the skin silky if you were also given a layer of powder, matt effect. Even as a base is not bad, provided you do not have problems with clarity. Only drawback: Not suitable for dry skin, because it tends to "dry out". The dream satiné fluid Maybelline has the same features except that, being liquid, after a powdered matting needs. Excellent dosing system. In winter, because the skin tends to crack, I prefer to dream satin, opt for one in the summer which is lighter mousse.
Sore point: the incidence is very bad in both cases. I think the dream satiné swore he would not have parabens in it, honestly I never checked. The powder

of Truccominerale Hollywood is a recent purchase but I can not do without. Let that effect porcelain doll that I love (and laugh too, I long since I was little), especially combined with a good foundation. I have not encountered problems with "dry", but it is also true that I do not use every day. His being impalpable makes it perfect for my taste because I hate the effect mash-dust in my face (although I do not give a splash of fog after fixative) and the non-color will not send in a crisis about which shade to choose.

Over a year of foundation was also the year of blush. And things are obviously related, because if you make smooth skin tone, you need something that makes you look alive and with blood circulation. I did not blush a favorite since I have so many I almost feel compelled to put them all together, but considering them almost as one. I found out I had an excellent relationship with the blush cooked (easy to blend, more natural) and I have two of Kiko, both limited editions: the Pink Kiss (peach-pink, Dreams collection) and the Smooth Mauve (color becoming a bit old rose 'red, collection Eletric town). Finally I quote Summertime Truccominerale of which has a beautiful color. I find it perfect, especially in summer and autumn have this slightly bronzed color.

The last two products that I will mention two lipsticks: Snow White and Aphrodite Nyx . In general I find that the Nyx lipsticks are good products, but these two colors are really wonderful and I are (thankfully) both ok. Snow White is a beautiful red, Aphrodite is a lilac-purple (rather grayish) really does a wonderful wonderful antique effect. Economic, creamy to perfection, very pigmented and strong enough. Regardless of the tone that a choose (very subjective) I find products that are very deserving.

Disappointment of the Year: L 'mono eyeshadow Yves Rocher Lavande Bleu in color. Of course, a disappointment only cost 5 euro, but heck. In the tester wrote, eyeshadow bought no. Paradoxical. Maybe write more if reduced in pure pigment, I think I will make an attempt because I rode too. Not for the catch itself, but for the color, which I love madly.
Half disappointment of the year: The eyeshadows "pearl effect" of Kiko's Posh Couture collection. Too much glitter, beautiful colors ... but far too many that glitter are everywhere. A similar argument could always do it for some Colour Sphere of Kiko. E 'half a disappointment, however, because we use good, and if one wants the glitter, so they certainly satisfied. The colors are very beautiful then.


Some footnotes Final
I have not mentioned the 88 colors shimmer though I have the insanely popular in the first half of last year, for love is much diminished. Though still find it useful for obvious reasons (= do not make me buy one thousand different eye shadow), I find it of inferior quality to many things that I own and my love affair things to strategic and foreign-colored shimmer is also decreased. No
gloss and mascara, not because I have done all suck, but because in any class I found what I might call the "top product", ergo I prefer silence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment