Sunday, January 23, 2011

Invitation Card Anniversary Of Death

elegant but not natural

Each has its skeletons in the closet. One of the (many) is my her. Do not consider myself a fan but his songs do not displease me and listening pleasure in spite of sugar and ingenuity. In particular I really like how it is rigged and has long wanted to play the make up of this video (when wearing the green dress). For my particular taste but I wanted more light and less green on silver strashimmeroso and finally I found a video tutorial that followed my preference ... sin use products that not even remotely possess. I tried to fix me and that's what I got.





The first one says that has nothing to do with that first bite because it is an interpretation and not a mere copy U_U
Doing it was pure improvisation having lack of resources (read: decent eyeshadows cooked).
First I put a neutral base, which is the Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden in the entire eyelid. Later, again as a base, I used an old Maybelline eyeshadow in cream that is no longer on the market (they were called Cool effect ), 03 in color cool as a cucumber - anis, which is a light green pearl- metallic, applied to the upper eyelid but no further. Above, but only in the inner half, I put the reddish-pink color of the Duo Color Sphere number 106, creating a nice Duochrome that has been lost in the photos. The same color without the green base, I used it as a highlighter.
The green exterior is a big problem. Cooked green eye shadow do not own, do not I wanted things too much shimmer (so no pallets) ... and here is the madness: I used a very mild green palette for brown eyes of Nyx ( here a picture of the green). Of course I used a brush and put a little sparse shade color at a time, by going to "create" to the hue and intensity that I needed. If you have a similar color without making these tours unlikely ... best for you!
black eyeliner a bit 'in the gradient using a matte black exterior slightly glittery (a totally opaque but is just fine) just like the girl in the tutorial. Black pencil, much mascara. A bit 'of black eyeshadow (very!) was also used under the eye in the outer half, as shown in the second photo.

With a trick like that would recommend a perfect strategic base: powder foundation and Hollywood (the Truccominerale, but any opaque CIPRA is fine). I would use as blush and lip Truccominerale Summerlove's always naked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment