Saturday, January 29, 2011

Get All Ticker Nameof Nasdaq

Simple but not Natural

When one thinks of a trick * simple *, for any occasion, a those that should only make you look prettier but it should not be too showy, many now opt for neutral colors. To be sure, are the easiest to match and make up, but they are not the only ones that provide a fresh look "clean".

Personally I really love the clean-look, more than anything else because they give the illusion that there is no trick, making us very attractive yet seemingly natural. However, neutral colors after a while 'annoy me and then I like to create something equally simple but more colorful.
's my proposal:



The first thing you need with this look is a flawless skin. So more attention should be given to the base, which must be done almost the rule. It seems counterintuitive, but if the base is well made, it will look incredibly natural. After seeing a video of Lisa Eldrige I had to laugh at the thought that men prefer women who seem a little makeup ... but their concept of "little trick" are women who actually have a basis for the overall well-used products, though apparently very natural. In short, the eye wants to be deceived.
Now, none of us has to make up to please men (è_é), but this certainly does understand what a good servant to give that air sound basis in reality we all dream. This does not involve the heavy use and several layers, but only a little 'common sense and skill.
So the first step for such a thing is surely composed of foundation (from mineral to synthetic, the one that you would be better), a good matte powder (I recommend the Hollywood Truccominerale), and a nice blush that gives THAT 'fresh air but not fake (I used very sparingly Heidi always Truccominerale).

The eyes are very simple. First of all, I applied a white cream all over the eyelid. Then, instead of the classic brown, turn on the external, I chose a lavender (mixing two colors in my case, a lavender purple light and a slightly darker) which I think is perfect for brown eyes or green. The mascara is almost mandatory, nothing gives an open view as a good dose of mascara. If you want to be a bit 'more * vamp * you can opt for black, if you want to be more natural, brown is the best choice. A personal discretion
you can put a pencil inside the eye, again choosing between the black and brown. In the picture I do not wear anything, but I personally prefer the black pencil XD
A bit 'of lip balm or gloss pink compliment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment